Rehab treatment today is vastly different from what it was like just a few short years ago. Rather than entering a hospital now, many people choose private Charlotte rehab centers instead. Almost all mention the home-like atmosphere and low client-to-therapist ratio. Here’s what today’s modern rehab experience could look like for you.
More and More Charlotte Rehab Centers Offer Various Treatment Paths
Many facilities now offer detoxification services on site. Detox is the first week of treatment that focuses almost exclusively only breaking the physical dependency. In this short time, you overcome withdrawal symptoms. Most importantly, your body no longer signals you that it needs the drug for survival.
Transition to rehab should be seamless. When detox and rehab take place at the same facility, you enjoy this type of move. If you decide to go to one of the other Charlotte NC rehab centers for clinical care, do so immediately. Care options include:
- Residential treatment for severe cases of chemical dependency or when your living situation isn’t conducive to ending substance abuse
- Extended care that lets you remain in treatment for an additional 60 to 90 days if you need more assistance
- Partial hospitalization as an in-between option that encourages you to live at home but spend the days at the center
- Intensive outpatient treatment, which offers part-time rehab to protect your ability to work or go to school
- Sober living for graduates of the residential care program who want to practice sobriety before moving home
You work with therapists to determine the level of care that’s best for you. Doing so ensures that you have the best opportunity at healing. Besides that, you might move up or down in treatment intensity, depending on your care needs.
What Goes on Inside a Private Rehab Facility?
Therapists at Charlotte rehab centers customize a care protocol for each program participant. Doing so is instrumental in your recovery. After all, you don’t want to participate in someone else’s rehab experience. Rather, you need care modalities that address your unique needs.
- Behavioral treatment that focuses on the development of coping and life skills
- Group therapy that provides for mentoring aspects but also the opportunity to hone social skills
- Medication-assisted treatment as a tool for managing post-acute withdrawal symptoms
- Addiction education that helps you understand how drugs change your mind and body
- Follow-up care that provides protection for your newfound sobriety in the early days after program graduation
What sets apart private drug rehab Charlotte residents can trust from hospital stays is the level of personalization. Similarly, there’s a big push for letting you heal at your own pace. Hospitals need the space. Private facilities don’t have to rush you through a program to make room for others.
Therefore, you become comfortable and secure in your recovery. You feel that you’re ready to return home or enter a sober living home. Certainly, you feel that therapy addressed triggers and stressors that contributed to your chemical dependency.
What Happens If You Do Nothing?
Failure to act won’t make addiction go away. It’s still there. In fact, it’ll get worse. You may lose relationships and jobs.
Don’t let this happen to you. Excellent Charlotte rehab centers are standing by to meet your needs today. Caring therapists understand that addiction’s a disease that requires treatment. Make the call that could change your life today.